1. Click here to sign in - This will give you the option to register if you have not already done so.
2. Click the setting icon lower right
3. Click "My Places ".
4. Click "Create map".
5. Click “Create a new map”.
6. Locate your area of interest by zooming and panning. You can make the screen larger by clicking the double blue arrows upper center of screen.
7. Mark up your Points Of Interest (POI) using the "Add placemark" and Line features.
Ex. Food plots, Hunting stands, Roads/Trail, Water, etc. Make sure that you name your POI that you create.
8. Click the "Share" button (upper far right) to copy your Google Map link.
9. Right click, select copy.
10. Click: email@example.com and right click, select paste to email your code.
10. Please be sure to include your name and phone number.
NOTE: You may also so copy the Google Map link and paste it into the "Additional Information" area of the quote form here.
Do not use the Google "Send" button. It is not compatible.
© Copyright Point North Land Surveying and Mapping Inc. All rights reserved.
Point North Inc.,
PO box 446, Hayward, WI 54843